Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Girls' Room

We did a semi-redo of the girls' room this past weekend. They needed it...and deserved it! I took these pics on Wednesday, so the room is already acquiring that "lived-in look," but it's so cute I had to post pics anyway!

First of all, let me say, that managing to fix up a room for these two is a very hard thing to do. They're such opposites, those girls! Becca is all about pink and girly stuff, and Katy's our animal-loving girl who likes blue. But I think we managed pretty well by just incorporating all kinds of colors, LOL!

Here's their room. Guess whose bed is whose :o)



Katy's side...

Becca's side...

We bought these wall decor-things (what is the technical name for those? clings?) at Target...I think it was around $15 for the tube that had everything in it....I love this little tree...


And of course, they have to have their Littlest Pet Shop wall...they have 93 pets!





I love the owl-themed decor at Target. As you can see, we bought the wall clings and a cushion for each girl's bed. We liked the bedspreads that matched, but they were $60 each! We bought the pink and blue ones at Walmart on clearance for $21 each! I'd say that's a much better deal, and they work perfectly well!

2 comments:

  1. I love that owl! When our little man leaves, I'm redoing the room back to a girly theme, I love the brown and pink of that owl, I've seen him around before. My blog even has one on it..Good job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...