Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Cleaning: Bathrooms

Well, I promise I am doing my Spring Cleaning tasks on schedule, it's just getting them on to the blog that takes awhile! On Monday I tackled the bathrooms. I honestly don't mind bathrooms. I know a lot of people HATE cleaning the bathrooms, but I think it's one of the easiest rooms in the house. I mean, yes, scrubbing toilets is kind of gross sometimes, but the thing I love about the bathrooms is there's no clutter!

Any other room in the house, and you spend half your cleaning time trying to figure out where to put things. Not in the bathroom! Just let the Scrubbing Bubbles do their work, Windex the mirrors, sweep, mop, maybe straighten the towels on the shelf and you're done!

our little tiny master bathroom



and the big bathroom
(with a cat curled up on the bathmat, of course)

The only thing I have left to say on the subjects of bathrooms is this: cleanliness is next to godliness. Christians of all people should understand this. The bathroom is a room dedicated to cleansing one part of the body or another, whether washing up for dinner, showering, shampooing, teeth brushing, or using the toilet. As Christians, we need to make sure we are washing both the inside and outside of our "cups" (Luke 11:39). I hate to see dirty, sloppy people. We are made new inside, cleansed by the grace of God, and our outer selves should reflect that!



1 comment:

  1. Don't be so hard lol. I'm a type 2 and I don't "see" the mess till it gets to the point I actually can't walk through it, then I'm obsessive and go on cleaning binges. But, bathrooms are a breeze you're right. I don't know why people hate to clean them. It literally takes like 5 minutes, and in that time you exterminate whole nations of germs!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...